Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catch up

Where to begin. Our life together as The Richards has been wonderful. Shaylor and I got married on Novemeber 10, 2007. It was the best day of our lives. We honeymooned in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. If you ever get a chance to go, go! It is amazing.

Before we got married, Shaylor and I bought a house. It has been a lot of fun fixing it up and putting our own personality into it. We have an extra bedroom, so come visit.

I am hoping this blog can help to keep you up to date on our lives. I will try to update as much as possible.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

Yea!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I am so excited to be keepin up with you this way. So, I expect posts often, ha! Speaking of your house and honeymoon, I am expecting some pics when you get it figured out (call and I'll help). love ya!!