Sunday, August 3, 2008

Been awhile

It's been awhile since I had posted anything so I thought I could catch yall all up. july was super busy. Friends and family coming to visit just about took up every weekend and every week. It's slowing down now with the end of summer fastly approaching. We are still hoping some family will still come see us though. Of course friends, you are more than welcome to visit too. Just beware... we are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. When my parents came down we ripped out our old countertops and we installed new ones complete with tile and stones. I must say they look pretty good. I am ready for them to be finished. I at least have half a kitchen and can cook in it. A week without cooking felt like an eternity.

Miller is getting big, he's probably around 20 pounds right now. The three dogs are getting along just like brothers do. They play fight, get irritated, and annyoed with each other, but in the end they are the best of friends and don't want to be away from each other. It's sweet.

That's about our life right now. I am just trying to get things ready for school. I am not ready at all. I could use a few more weeks. Hopefully I will get there before it starts.

No comments: