Monday, November 24, 2008

The 40 Day Love Dare

Shaylor and I went and saw Fireproof. Wow what a movie. Acting was horrible, but such a great Christian message. Shaylor and I are going to take on the challenge of the 40 day dare. I am really looking forward to coming closer to him and God at the same time. There is a blog that I have read and included it under my loved ones section. It is called 40 day love dare. Read it if you want to see the journey that this couple went through. I will keep yall posted on how it is going.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

oh, i want to see that movie! i have heard that the message is really good. also, ryan and jennifer have that book and i was looking through it when i was in EP, and it looks like a great book! we may just have to read it, too! let me know how it goes!