Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 5

Today is the last day of the Clomid. The side effects haven't been too bad. I have just had really bad hot flashes. I will take that. Yesterday and today, I seem to be a little bit moddier than usual. My class probably gets it more than Shaylor. I always feel bad and apologize to them. They didn't do anything wrong! So now it is jsut the waiting game! I am very anxious but I know our time will come. All I can ask is for all of you to keep praying! It means a lot to us. All prayers are always welcome.

On the bright side of things, Addison Hope Richards was born on the 28th. We are leaving today to Houston so we can see our new niece. We are really excited and can't wait to be with Shaylor's family again.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Keeping you guys in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

So today I went to your myspace page and saw that you and shaylor have this page and I started reading and I just wanted to let you know that I have the same problem(PCOS) and have been on meds for 4 months now. I still havent had any luck actually getting pregnant but things are getting better. Whatever happends dont get upset...after my first month on just clomid my levels didnt change at all...I was a .7, but they have gone up since then. When I went to 100mg they went to 19.5....then to 17.5 and now I am on two pills to see what hwppends this time. Iknow it hard and easier to get mad and sad but just keep your spirits up and remember that it may...or may not...happen over night!!! Be greatful for the family God has belessed you with now...Not for what you want your family to be!!! I will keep you and shaylor in my prayers and I hope things get better fast!!!!!

jorien said...

Oh my goodness, your sis had a baby! That is so cool, because I remember at one time she said she never wanted to. Tell her congrats from me even though she doesn't know me!

Jorien

Shaylor and Jacklyn said...

It wasn't my sister, it was Shaylor's brother. I will tell them for you. =)