Monday, March 2, 2009

The Latest News

I got an awful e-mail this morning from Grandma, (Shaylor's gradnmother), mister, her dog passed away this morning. It is just heart breaking. We were over there yesterday and we all knew that he wouldn't make it much longer but didn't realize it was going to happen this morning. Grandma wantes some pictures of Mister and luckily we got some yesterday. So, say a little prayer for Grandma, as I am sure it will be a hard adjustment.

On the baby making... I started Clomid again on Friday. The doctor gave us some things to change. She was really surprised that I was not pregnant since my levels were up so high. Knowing what is going to be happening the next couple of weeks, I know that it was a God thing why we didn't get pregnant. I have faith and trust God that everything will happen at the right time. Please don't stop praying now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at your blog often to see what the results are for this month. I CAN'T WAIT! I am praying for some good news ;)

Anonymous said...

The anonymous blogger is Ashley Jo ;) Not so anonymous any more am I.