Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Feelings

I have been asked many times, "How are you feeling?" " How are you doing?" And of course my answer is usually we are doing good.

Part of this blog is so that I can be raw and write my feelings and emotions.  For the most part, we are doing good.  Of course, I am so scared about what is ahead for us, and what the future holds.  It is scary knowing our daughter is going to have to go through so many procedures.  I don't know how she is going to react to anesthesia, or even how much pain she will have to endure, but what I do know is we serve a Mighty God.  Through all of my fears, and unknowns, I have felt the presence of my Heavenly Father. Without Him, I wouldn't be OK.

We start the first round of doctor visits on Monday.  As much as I am ready to have some answers, I really want to freeze time where I know she is not going through any pain at all.

Please pray that we do get some answers, and for me to not have an anxious heart.



Last, here is a picture of our sweet miracle.  We chose for her ear to be exposed and a part of who she is, instead of laying her on the other side and covering it up!

No comments: