Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update: birthday, school, life, etc

So... my birthday was awesome. I have the best friends and family that made it incredible. Shaylor and I and some of our best friends went to the Rangers game for dollar dog night. We had a blast. That weekend, I went to San Antonio to meet my mom and sister there. We went to Beth Moore which was just what I needed before school started. It was very refreshing to my soul. Then, my mom and sister and I celebrated my birthday and had the best girls weekend. I am so glad we have started this tradition and can't wait for next year.

Now, school. It's been a pretty good start so far. I have 22 kids in my class. 13 girls, and 9 boys. That is hard for me, boys are just easier, but I do have to admit I have a class full of wonderful students. I have a few students that are challenging but are very rewarding at the end of each day! It is very stressful having so many kids, and I feel overwhelmed but I am getting used to it. Overall it has been a good start to hopefully a great year!

Now life. Everything is going pretty good with Shaylor and I. Shaylor is busy working. He really likes working at the service desk. He has been closing quit a bit which is a bummer for us not being able to see each other too much, but we are surviving. On that note, I can't believe we have been married almost a year. What an amazing year it has been.

Please pray for Shaylor and I as we are trying to figure out which path we need to take. We would really appreciate it.

I hope things are going well for everyone! Love you all.

No comments: