Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Study Hall

I am sitting here watching students during study hall. What a drag. I have so many things that I should be doing, but I thought hey why not blog instead. There is not too much of an update on our lives. Just trying to stay busy. Some really good friends got married this past weekend, actually two couples. We made it to both wedding and they were both stunning! We are so happy for both of them. We got to watch Olive while Trey and Nicole went to San Antonio for a mini-honeymoon. Olive is Miller's girlfriend. They are so cute together. I will have to put up the pictures of the two of them enjoying the cowboys game on Sunday. It is adorable. Olive went home yesterday and Miller sure did miss her last night. I am sure they will see each other again.

I can't believe either that our one year anniversary is fast approaching. We are going on a cruise with some of our closet friends. I cannot wait. We leave on Nov. 6 and come back on the 10th. Shaylor has never been on a cruise, so he is really excited! There is actually 3 people going that have never been before. So, it will be a fun experience for all of us.

Well, the kids are coming in from recess so it's time for us to start our writer's workshop. I hope to hear from yall soon!

No comments: