Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cruise

All I have to say is 21 days and we will be cruisin'. I can't wait to get away. I have just been overwhelmed with life right now and really need a break from it all.

Please continue to pray for Shaylor and I. Last month was extremely difficult for me when we didn't get pregnant. We decided to take this month off and start again in Nov, that way I could enjoy the cruise a little bit more. Also, I couldn't go through another month of it not happening. 7 months has been hard enough. I know God has a plan and it will happen when it is supposed to, but that doesn't make it any easier. It seems as though nothing ever comes easy to us. Please keep praying that I will have strength and patience, they are being tested that's for sure.

On a brighter side of things, my family came into town this past weekend. We had a blast! We spent all day on the lake. Cecily caught a fish and Dad just caught a sad ole bait fish. It was sure nice to have all 6 of us together. Those are the memories you cherish! I wish it could just happen more ofter! I will post pictures as soon as my sister sends them to me.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

Keep your head up girl! oh and i know it is your anniversary and all on the 10th but you better not forget what else it is, ha! anyway, ill keep praying for you to have patience and understanding, etc! It will all work out but i know that doesnt mean it is easy! love ya girl, wish i was going on a cruise! where do you leave from?