Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Long Overdue

I am so sorry that I have been slacking in the blog. I went back to work for the last 3 weeks of school then we went on vacation for 10 days. It was hard to go back to work, but my mom and mother-in-law watched Kysen for me which of course eased my mind a little bit. I have never looked more forward though to a summer and getting to spend it with my little man!

After school was out, my family went on a vacation to Ruidoso. It was so much fun and relaxing. My sister and her family came and it was fun to watch Taryn with Kysen. She was such a big help and always wanted to know where "Baby" was. Then we went to El Paso for a couple of days. We got to see some friends and they got to meet Kysen which was awesome.

As for now we are just enjoying summer and I am loving every minute I get to spend with Kysen. I just hope this summer doesn't fly by! I will update everyone with pictures and his stats soon, I promise. :)

No comments: