Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fun with Kysen


WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think. When you re-post put your Child's age.
Kysen (4 years)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Do it, and no
2. What makes mom happy?
If I smile at you, and give you hugs and kisses
3. What makes mom sad?
When I make bad choices
4. How does mom make you laugh?
  Playing jokes, and tickling my feet

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Having a baby
6. How old is she?
18
7. How tall is she?
Tall as not my daddy
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work and play with Kysen, and feed my sister
9. What does she do when you’re not around?
work
10. If she becomes famous, what would it be for?
I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing running, and exercising
12. What is she not very good at?
jumping on the bed
13. What is her job?
print, and help my people, and put the persons in the right class
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Eggs, spaghetti, salad, meat, ham
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you do good jobs
16. If she was a character, who would she be?

Character
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Teamwork
18. How are you and your mom the same?
When we are sitting down, we look almost the same
19. How are you different?
Because I am medium, and you are up tall
20. How do you know she loves you?
Because you give me hugs and kisses, and I love you so much too.
21. What does she like most about your dad?
When he does good stuff and doesn't make bad choice, or when yall don't fight
22. Where is her favorite place to go?
church
23. How old was she when you were born?
1




No comments: