Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Waiting Game…AGAIN!!!!

So we sit and we wait again! Seems like when it comes to getting pregnant that’s what you have to do. I went on Tuesday to get Day 21 blood drawn. (Day 21 is to check ovulation and progesterone.) When we first started this battle, my progesterone was low and I had to go on Clomid. My body responded very well to it, but I did NOT like the side effects and neither did Shaylor. I have not taken it since August and it’s been a nice break. We took the blood on Tuesday to see if my levels went up so hopefully we don’t have to take it any more. When your levels are low you risk a high chance of a miscarriage. After all this, the last thing we want is to deal with that.

So, here we are waiting for the results and wondering what is in store for us in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Cecily said...

Hang in there! Hopefully, you will hear today! Love you!