Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 2

So we are surviving our second day of it just being me and Kysen. Yesterday we had a rough day, but made it through. I decided I was going to try to make dinner, what was I thinking with having a fussy baby? He wanted to be held all day. I would put him down and he would scream. I did make dinner and let him cry and scream. The funny thing is dinner was ready at 6:30 but was not eaten until 8:45 when Daddy finally got home. Today has been a great day! We even ventured out on a trip to Target. We need diapers, pacifiers, and formula! He did great, slept the whole time. Tonight instead of trying to make dinner, we are going to have leftovers or sandwiches. Kysen really enjoys play time/tummy time! He loves looking at the lights and himself. He is holding his head up so well, but he has been doing that since he was born. He is a really strong boy, and I am not just being biased. Shaylor will be home with us tomorrow during the day but will be working over night on Tuesday, so please say a prayer for us. Shaylor usually takes all of the night feedings which is usually only 2, at midnight or 1 and Kysen doesn't wake up until 6 or 7. I hope I can survive.

No comments: