Thursday, April 7, 2011

Firsts by Kysen



Lots of "firsts" are happening. Here they are:


-I went shopping at Target today with just me and Mommy.

-I wore overalls for the first time today.

-I am going to some one's house, which happens to be Aunt Roo's house, for the first time tonight. My mommy hopes I am on my best behavior.

-I took a nap in my crib today and LOVED it!

-I have my first birthday party to go to this weekend. Happy 2nd Birthday Emma!

-At the party, I am going to get to meet a lot of Mommy's friends from college.

-I finally love bath time and fall asleep when my mommy is giving me a bath.

-I am going to have my first Skype session with Nana and Pops on Saturday, and maybe even Ace, Zio, and my cousin Taryn!

-My mom and dad are going to attempt taking me to church on Sunday.


As you can see, we are very busy! Kysen did so much better last night sleeping. Shaylor was home and took great care of him so I could catch up on some sleep. I was informed this moring that tonight Shaylor is sleeping and I have to get up with Kysen. I do owe Shaylor one because he is the one for the last 3 weeks that gets up with him every night, so this is the least I can do. We are looking forward to this weekend even though it is going to be a busy one, we are excited for everything we have going on. It should be lots of fun, I just hope Kysen is good.

No comments: