Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy 1 Month Kysen Allin

One month...
-I just started drinking 3 1/2 to 4 ounces of formula every 3 hours.
- I am still in newborn diapers.
-I wear newborn shirts and 0-3 month pants. I am tall and skinny!
-I sleep between 7-8 hours a night.
-I don't like to go to bed before 11:30-12:00. If you put me down before that I will kick, scream, and throw a HUGE fit until someone comes and gets me.
-During the daytime all I want is my mommy, and at nighttime I want to be with my daddy.
-Cuddling is my favorite thing to do with anybody that will hold me.
-Some days I like tummy time, and some days I scream the whole time.
-I am a lot more alert, and love looking around.
-I got my first prescription of eye ointment because my tear ducts have still not developed.
-I just started sleeping in my crib and I love all the room I have!
-I am a growing boy and gained 1 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks. I now weigh 8 pounds 11 ounces.
-I think everyone is adjusting to having me around, because I sure do get a lot of love.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Kysen, you're blessed!