Monday, April 11, 2011

What's Been Going On???

Our last post talked about all of Kysen's firsts he had going on. He loved every moment of it. He was spoiled by lots of my old friends on Saturday. He was loved every moment of it and soaked it up. We did get to skype with my parents, and it was so neat to watch him. He just stared at the computer and it was like he was really listening to Nana and Pops. I think they enjoyed it too! Kysen has been taking one nap a day in his crib in the afternoon and he really likes it. I think it will be a smooth transition for him to go to his crib, but I am sure for me I will be a basketcase. I will probably be sleeping in there for awhile. He loves being outside in the evenings. Shaylor bought me new patio furniture so we have gone out a couple of times and he just looks and is so peaceful. The first evening we took him out, the dogs looked at him like um what are you doing out here, this is our domain. It was so funny, and before long they were being the protective dogs they are with him even outside. My sister, Ace, and Jason, Zio, will be here this weekend. They of course are bringing Taryn and I am so excited to see her! Ace has met Kysen but Zio and Taryn have not. Once they come then Kysen has been fortunate enough to meet his whole family. The best news is the last 3 nights Kysen has slept between 7-8 hours. I am hoping this is a new trend for him. It sure helps when waking up in the morning and feeling refreshed. We hope everyone is doing well too! Come visit us soon. We miss and love you all.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

LOVE! Have a wonderful weekend.