Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Survival


We survived last night, barely. Kysen did not want to sleep for anything! I tried everything with him. He would finally calm down and fall asleep in my arms and just as I would put him down, he would start screaming and crying again. I knew he was fine because he had been fed, clean diaper, and no temp. I kept telling myself "Everyone says just let them cry it out, they will be ok." But as a mom that is really hard to do when it is your own child and you want to comfort them. Overall we got about an hour of sleep. When Shaylor got home at 6, he fed him and Kysen went right to sleep and slept until 10 this morning. I don't know if he was just missing his daddy since Shaylor has not been home at night since last Thursday or what was going on. All I know is I told Shaylor that he can never work over night again as long as we have a 3 week baby at home. Needless to say we have all been pretty tired today. Shaylor once again is closing tonight, but tomorrow he will be home at night. I am hoping that tonight and tomorrow go a lot smoother. Thanks for all of the support!!!!! We need it during this time.

No comments: